What Does CBD Feel Like?
How Do You Feel?
A question we at Feel CBD frequently hear from athletes and other active people who are interested in the benefits of CBD oil is this: “What does CBD feel like?” The short answer is this: What CBD feels like may vary from person to person. So, let’s start with what CBD does NOT feel like.
CBD made from the whole hemp plant should have less than 0.3% THC.
Feel Brands™ CBD tincture oils and gel caps have 0.0% THC so:
With Feel Brand™ CBD oil, you will not feel any psycho-active effects because we’re talking about hemp-derived CBD, which is different than marijuana (see legal difference here). In other words, you should not feel a marijuana-like high with a purely hemp-derived CBD products because CBD is non-intoxicating.
So, What Does CBD Feel Like?
Here’s what people who take CBD say it feels like:
CBD feels like I’m relaxed-Assists in a calming, anti-anxiety
- CBD feels like I’m energetic- we’ve read reports that say CBD is unlike a caffeine jolt. Instead, they say it creates a sustained energy
- CBD feels like alive-Less arthritis pain, managed with natural ingredients. (Here’s an initial study on rheumatoid arthritis). Athletes report using CBD for reduced post-workout inflammation assistance
- CBD feels like calm- Some people report losing their nervousness
- CBD feels like being fit- Some athletes take CBD as part of an overall health/workout regimen
- CBD feels like peace- We’ve seen case studies of using CBD as a sleep aid, especially when combined with certain terpenes, may help reduce insomnia
- CBD feels like being healthy- We’ve read reports that CBD oil helps with certain specific chronic illnesses including this study about regulation of nausea and vomiting by cannabinoids
- CBD feel like being focused- People on a CBD regimen say their mind is clear and it’s easier for them to focus
The Way CBD Makes You Feel Is An Individual Experience
Different people taking CBD as a will feel differently. Here are some factors that may affect how you feel once you begin a CBD supplemental regimen:
Your weight affects how CBD interacts with your body
- Your dosage affects the feelings derived from CBD. A 10 mg gal cap dose, for example, will have less effect than a 25 mg (Read your labels!).
- The CBD delivery mechanism (oil tincture vs. gel cap vs. vape pen, etc) may affect your “uptake” time. In other words, the way in which you consume CBD can affect the time for you to feel any effects
- How long you’ve been regularly taking CBD. Many people feel it takes at least 10 days of regular CBD doses to create what is known as “homeostasis” and achieve maximum effect, however, those reports are anecdotal at this point.
- Your overall health- A person who is generally healthy versus one who has a serious chronic illness may experience different feelings from CBD.
Many people, including athletes and people who live an active lifestyle like you, believe their CBD regimen facilitates a holistically healthy lifestyle. They say this is especially true when daily CBD supplements are combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
Our Feel CBD regimen consists of:
Feel Fit™ to provide quick CBD uptake at the highest percentage possible. This increased bioavailability provides a CBD basis in your body, allowing other CBD products to work even better.
Feel Alive™ CBD supplement with curcumin. Curcumin is a known anti-inflammatory agent so this is a favorite of athletes and people with active lifestyles. It may be used in conjunction with Feel Fit™ or on its own.
Feel Peace™ is designed to aid in well-being and sleep, which go hand-in-hand. It, too, may be used in conjunction with Feel Fit™ or as a stand-alone CBD dose.
*Disclaimer: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.